Our Steps for applying for an E-Visa
Follow our simple steps for your e-visa application and get ready for your trip to India.
How it works, it’s as simple as 1,2,3!
FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM
Complete our easy online application. Pay with your credit card or PayPal.
RECEIVE VISA IN YOUR INBOX
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don’t lose valuable time.
TRAVEL TO INDIA
When you reach your destination country present your passport and the documents we emailed you.
REASON FOR TRAVEL AND CATEGORY OF ELECTRONIC VISAS FOR INDIA
E-TOURIST VISA FOR INDIA (ETV)
The e-Tourist visa for India or eTV is an online travel authorisation and is a double entry visa with a maximum of 60 days, created by the Indian Government in 2014. All those who are eligible and wish to travel to and within India are required to have a valid e-Visa India (eTV). Reason for traveling with a e-tourist visa:
- Meeting friends/relatives
- Yoga retreat
E-BUSINESS VISA FOR INDIA
The e-Business Visa for India is an online electronic travel authorization and is a double-entry visa with a maximum stay of 60 days for any of the following reasons:
- For sales/purchases or trade.
- To attend technical/business meetings.
- To set up industrial/business venture.
- To conduct tours.
- To deliver lecture(s) under Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN).
To recruit manpower.
To participate in exhibitions or business/trade fairs.
Expert/specialist in connection with an on-going project.
The e-medical Visa for India is an online travel authorization for foreign nationals, allowing the holder to enter the country a total of 3 times. The e-Medical visa is a short term visa granted for the reason of Medical treatment and is only granted to the patient and not to family members.
E-VISA INDIA IMPORTANT GUIDELINES
Please consider the following:
- The e-Visa India (eTV) validity is 60 days from the arrival date.
- The e-Tourist and e-Business are double entry Visas, while the e-Medical is a triple entry Visa.
- It is non-convertible and non-extendable.
- Individuals can apply for a maximum of 2 e-Visa India (eTV) during a calendar year
- Applicants are required to have sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay in India
- Travellers are required to carry a copy of their approved e-Visa India (eTV) authorisation at all times during their stay
- Visitors must have a return or an onward ticket when applying
- All applicants must have an individual passport, regardless of their age
- Parents may not include their children in their online Visa for India application
- The e-Visa India is not valid for Protected / Restricted or Cantonment areas.
applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India
- The traveler’s passport must have at least 2 blank pages for the immigration and border control authorities to place the entry and exit stamps
- Applicants who hold International Travel Documents or Diplomatic Passports cannot apply for an e-Visa India
Note: Pakistani nationals and passport holders are required to submit a standard entry Visa application.